Testimonials

“From planning to strategizing; from execution to evaluation; from fund-raising to marketing…Ken has done it all masterfully well.”


Paul Ferreira (Supervising Naturalist)

Coyote Hills Regional Park



“Ken happened to be one of the first outdoor industry professionals I sought council from. He provided me with sound business advice and mentorship. In 2006, we entered into a five year commitment to work together to explore, develop, and promote unique fishing destinations around the world.”

Keith Kaneko (Owner)

Angling On The Fly



“Our staff learned a great deal about teamwork, trust, and initiative. Ken your training has enhanced our staff’s ability to continue providing excellent service to our community through our recreational programs.”

P.J. Mellana (Recreation Technician)

City of San Ramon Parks and Community Services Dept.




“When I decided to move from being a consumer of the industry, to being an industry provider, Ken was able to help me make that transition as smooth as possible. I was able to launch my guide business on a level that without his consultation and support would have taken years to achieve.”

Kevin Doran (Owner)

Delta Adventures